Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Preparedness Project - Holiday Prep!

This project isn't really an
Emergency Preparedness Project,
but it will help to get you
PREPARED for the HOLIDAYS!
HALLOWEEN
to be exact!
Have you ever heard of the game . . . Don't Eat Frank?
All you need to play the game is a
package of small halloween candies like M&M's or Candy Corn,
and the Game Cards.
I'll supply the game pieces . . . YOU supply the candy!
This is a great game for classroom parties.
Divide the class into groups or if stick together as one group if
you are playing as a family.
Put a piece of candy on each of the squares on the card.
Have one peson leave the room.
The rest of the group will choose one of the
Halloween caracters to be "FRANK".
The person can come back into to the room.
He or she can eat the candy from the card until they get to the
square that was chosen to be "FRANK".
As soon as they go to pick up that piece of candy
every will yell, "DON'T EAT FRANK!" and their turn is over.
Let everyone in the group take a turn.
Each time they leave the room the rest of the group
will choose a NEW FRANK!
It's a Super Fun and Super Easy
way to keep EVERYONE entertained!
Here's the PDF:
Game cards need to be CUT and LAMINATED!
More Halloween Fun to Come!!!

9 comments:

Meghan said...

So cute!
I am thinking of throwing a Halloween party for my 4yo & his friends, this would be perfect to keep them occupied!

Jedda said...

I LOVE LOVE THIS game! Thanks for making a fun halloween one. Here is a link to my Thanksgiving one ;)
http://thislittleproject.blogspot.com/2009/11/thanksgiving-kids-game.html

Prepared Not Scared said...

Super Cute Jedda!
Thanks for sharing!

ziggyscrapper said...

I can't get your link for the PDF to work... I would love to have this for my son's class! :)

Valerie Bybee said...

Ziggy, this is Valerie, Tricia's copyright cop. I noticed that once again she failed to take credit for her hard work. Soooo, I deleted the previous PDF, added her copyright, re-uploaded it, and re-published the link to the PDF. It should be on there now. You were probably on right in the middle of me doing all that. Try again and you shouldn't have a problem.

Annika said...

The PDF isn't working on this link. I would love to have it. Can you 3mail me the PDF?

Michelle said...

The PDF isn't working and I would love to have this game to play for my classroom's Halloween party. Could you email me the link? Thanks

Prepared Not Scared said...

Google group is no longer storing the pdf files but you can still access them by doing a search in the 2010 Folders in the upper right hand corner of the blog. All of the pdf files posted have been moved to Media Fire and can be found there.
Here's a link to all of the Halloween games:
http://preparednotscared.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-posts.html
Hope that helps!
Trish

Kimberly T. said...

Trish, thank you so much for sharing! You just made helping in my son's class so much easier. :)